Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by the following problems?
Not at all sure (0), Several Days (1), Over half the days (2), Nearly every day (3)
1. Feeling nervous, anxious, or on edge
2. Not being able to stop or control worrying
3. Worrying too much about different things
4. Trouble relaxing
5. Being so restless that it's hard to sit still
6. Becoming easily annoyed or irritable
7. Feeling afraid as if something awful might happen
Add together the score for each answer (0-21)
Scoring and Assessment Scale for GAD-7
Score 5-9: Mild Anxiety
Score 10-14: Moderate Anxiety
Score 15+: Severe Anxiety
For scores of 10 or above, seek further evaluation from a behavioral health professional. Call us at 313-208-3407 for additional information or utilize our scheduling page on this website to schedule your own initial consultation.
Source: Spitzer RL, Kroenke K, Williams JBW, Lowe B. A brief measure for assessing generalized anxiety disorder. Arch Inern Med. 2006;166:1092-1097.